Majors & Minors

Steps to Declaring a Major/Minor

For Majors and Minors

Students who would like to declare a major or a minor must first consult the major advisor and submit a signed advising form. Next step -- complete Declaration of Major/Minor form through DocuSign (found HERE).

The form will need to be approved by the department before it is routed to the College Registrar in DocuSign. For instructions, please follow this link.


Majoring or Minoring in Chinese Language and Literature

Majoring or Minoring in East Asian Studies

Majoring or Minoring in Japanese Language and Literature

Minoring in Korean Language and Literature



The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements. These publications may be found at